Hey henchmen!! I entered a cosplay contest on Cosplay Wigs and really would appreciate it if you voted for my Marceline the Vampire Queen entry!
All you have to do is “LIKE” Cosplay Wigs, and vote for me!!
Please, VOTE and REBLOG this post!
Thank you all, I really appreciate your support!!! <3 <3 <3
REBLOGGING TO THE MAX.
Seriously, you are forever the best Marceline. <3
Yup, I’m doin’ it again!
On Offer: A set of all four posters (11”x17” color prints on nice, thick semi-gloss paper) each for two winners. I’ll also sign and date them for the sake of, you know, the personal touch.
- Reblog to enter. Only reblogs will officially count as entries. Two winners will be decided via a random number generator.
- You may enter no more than four times. I neglected to set a cap on entries for my last little giveaway (because why would I—complete unknown—need one?) and some people got a little carried away.
- You DON’T have to be following me to enter.
- Please make sure you have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win.
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world by USPS.
- Ends Monday, January 30th. I’ll announce the winners on my blog that afternoon.
- Even if you don’t win, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your interest!
These are freaking awesome. I don’t mind not winning, I’d even buy them.
Other than things being an ice cold water blast at Otakon, of course, I’d have to say, it was super fun! I took a lot of pictures at the AC meet, but it’s late, so let me just leave you with one of the gems of the weekend (I think you’ll just have to agree with me here.)
The meet was largely cosplay oriented, so I didn’t really get to meet or draw for a lot of you people. >: Maybe you might remember a girl in a purple dress and a blue backpack, taking pictures with her phone? That was me, being a fan for all of you! ♥♥♥♥♥
I CAN HARDLY RECOGNIZE YOU GUYS. YOU LOOK SO GOOD! I was so excited to see these when you all told me you were doing this.
Thanks, Spork!!! :D :D :D :D
HAHAHAH oh my god, this is a delightful photo. Someone requested a group of cosplayers be Rockettes and us rafiqs obliged.
They all come to Damascus, and this is what we do after business hours.